martes, 2 de octubre de 2007

interview a old person

Rubia Gonzalez interview

I was born and grow up in Maracaibo, I went to Liceo Baralt, and then I went to LUZ when I was 18yeras old and did my lic.Bibliotecary. I didn’t learned English but I know some words. My favorite childhood memory was played a lot with baby dolls and watched a lot of Scooby-doo, it’s my favorite cartoon actually I still watching Scooby. I didn’t played sports but I ran a loooot with my siblings. In vacation I visited Merida, Táchira, Caracas and others states in Venezuela. I didn’t have pets but right know I have 5 parrots. I spend all my day cooking and I like to cook Mediterranean food I like this kind of food I love it and I enjoy eat and cook it whit my best friend Betty she is my sister by the way

No hay comentarios: